Friday, April 20, 2018

One page Dungeon 2018

I went with something a little weird this year. Think of "Ghostbusters 2" meets "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and add a sprinkling reptoid conspiracy theory and you get this little number. I made the map and drew the original creatures myself. Not being a very visual person, I struggled a little with making this as visually appealing as possible. I added some color via paint 3d and did the layout with Open Office.

Got a bit sidetracked there. All told, it probably took a little over 12 hours of working incrementally over the past week. I enjoy the end product, and I hope you do too! It's a system neutral adventure and should be great for a one shot. I left a lot of things open on purpose for the Judge to expand at their whims and to (hopefully) give party something to think about. 

To add to the atmosphere, the village or city that the cemetery is located in should be as ordinary as possible, maybe a little bland.  Download the free pdf here!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wRB5bNQ21cy2E0CKGMTWxCLer9jo05o9

1 comment: